Body sculpting is increasingly trending within the aesthetic sector.
That is why in this post we are going to talk about the different types of body sculpting treatments that exist, and in this case we are going to focus on non-invasive and painless treatments.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body sculpting includes all those procedures that focus on those techniques, surgical or not, that have the mission of combating the skin imperfections that affect them.
Technology advances at an exorbitant rate, but there is also greater awareness about caring for our body, but without “mistreating” it with invasive treatments. That is why in areas such as Aesthetic Medicine, a large number of clients prefer and reward those non-invasive and painless treatments that guarantee visible results in record time.
Under this request and need, aesthetic and innovative technologies for body sculpting arise Onnafit, a perfect Body Shaping system that offers visible results in just two weeks.
What is Body Shaping or Body Shape
Body shaping or body shape are body sculpting treatments that do not require any type of surgery, and are considered non-invasive and painless aesthetic practices.
Next we will discuss 5 infallible body sculpting treatments that belong to the movement of Body Shaping or Body Shape.
Dermoplasty bases its treatment on the application of acoustic shock waves in the area to be treated.
The application of this technology has as an active ingredient to eliminate orange peel skin or cellulite. In this way, the elimination of localized fat is enhanced by fractioning the fat cells, and in turn improving blood circulation.
With a treatment session we can eliminate the stagnation where the fatty nodules settle, thus managing to combat orange peel skin.
In addition, other effects that dermoplasty has on clients are an increase in metabolic activity around the site of the treated area. Radial acoustic waves reduce tissue edema, which is one of the principles of cellulite. This reduction in edema has other great positive effects such as:
- Less skin degeneration.
- Reduces skin swelling.
- Release fluids and toxins retained within fat cells.
- Improves drainage of the lymphatic system.
- Increased skin compression.
- It stimulates collagen production.
In addition to cellulite, dermoplasty is ideal for other types of applications within aesthetic medicine, such as:
- Muscle toning body firming.
- Fight stretch marks.
- Reduce the waist circumference.
Electrostimulation is the way of exercising muscles using electrical impulses.
These electrical impulses are generated by an electrostimulation device or machine.
The impulses mimic the action potential coming from the central nervous system. The impulses penetrate the deepest muscle fibers, thanks to electrodes strategically placed in those muscles that we want to work, causing an involuntary muscle contraction.
This technique is widely used in the world of sports and physiotherapy.
Onnafit y el sistema LEMFU
As a result of the experience endorsed by Wiemspro technology, the Onnafit system was born.
“A Painless, Non-invasive, Effective and Visible Aesthetic Solution for the clients of any aesthetic center”.
This system is made up of the perfect combination of 3 technologies that, separately, are already fully effective, but together make them infallible:
- EMS (Electrostimulation): Onnafit’s aesthetic electrostimulation is applied through pants designed to offer maximum convenience, comfort and efficiency in results. These pants have electrodes in different areas such as the abdominal and lumbar, buttocks, hamstrings and quadriceps.
- LFU (Low Frequency Ultrasound), which is applied by means of a belt in the core or abdominal area.
- Pressotherapy (optional complement, but fully combinable with other technologies).
This perfect combination gives its name to the LEMFU (Low Electrostimulation Frequency Ultrasound) system.
The Onnafit system is created in order to offer a Painless, Non-invasive, Effective and Visible Aesthetic Solution for the clients of any aesthetic center. In addition, this system uses non-technical-dependent technology, that is, it does not require constant technical manipulation by any technician to carry out the treatment.
Benefits of including Onnafit to your Aesthetic Center
Electrostimulation is in fashion, and it is a 100% effective and scientifically proven method. Your clients will be able to:
- Reduce waist up to 6 cm, since electrostimulation promotes a high level of metabolic activity, ideal for burning fat.
- Toning and definition: Electrostimulation activates the muscles causing greater strength, muscular resistance and muscular toning.
- Lifting and toning of buttocks.
- Combat cellulite and varicose veins: EMS acts on soft tissues and improves circulation.
- Fluid drainage and flexible and smooth skin: Electrostimulation acts on fat cells and muscles, allowing them to be oxygenated, and increasing the capacity for fluid and fat drainage.
Body mesotherapy is a highly effective aesthetic medicine therapeutic technique to treat conditions locally.
This body sculpting treatment consists of the application of intradermal active ingredients through a series of superficial injections that are very well tolerated by patients.
Mesotherapy needs to have a dependent technician who is specialized in the field of aesthetics.
This body sculpting treatment aims to eliminate localized fat and reduce cellulite with the help of these injected substances.
The substances that are injected are responsible for stimulating the metabolism to achieve the desired results; How to reduce the skin that has become flaccid due to the fat it stores.
Mesotherapy has other benefits such as:
- Reaffirm chest, arms, legs among other areas.
- Reduces localized fat.
- Regenerates the skin.
- Increases the natural production of collagen.
Radiofrequency is another of the body sculpting treatments that are most used for body sculpting. This aesthetic treatment is characterized by being painless, non-invasive, and without side effects.
Radiofrequency treatment is based on the application of electromagnetic waves that penetrate the deepest layers of the skin, thus activating fibroblasts, thus increasing the natural production of collagen and improving blood circulation. All this produces many benefits such as:
- Improve tissues.
- Increases the elasticity of the skin.
- Reduces flaccidity.
- Fight cellulite.
- Smoother and firmer skin.
In general, its objective is to help improve and avoid unsightly problems resulting from changes in weight, age or poor diet in an effective and notorious way.
Radiofrequency is selective, that is, it allows us to treat specific parts of the body. Its most common use is in areas with excess fat to reduce its volume, or in flaccid areas to reaffirm them, such as:
- Gluteus: achieve a lift and firmness in it.
- Legs: combat flaccidity and reduce cellulite.
- Abdomen: flatter belly.
- Arms: combat flaccidity on the inside of the arm.
This body sculpting procedure is based on stimulating the area by means of a massage using wooden utensils, since this material is considered to have numerous properties. The most used tools are:
- Swedish cup: It is used to model parts such as the buttocks, thighs, abdomen or waist.
- Smooth roller: Ideal for removing adipocytes to activate the circulatory and lymphatic system.
- Modeling table: It is used to model areas of the skin, draining fat and favoring the elimination of toxins.
This therapy has always been focused with the aim of reducing stress levels and relieving muscle and joint pain; but in the world of aesthetic medicine it has other great benefits such as:
- Fight cellulite.
- Strengthen body toning.
- Firm the skin.
- Improves blood circulation.
These are some of the non-invasive body sculpting treatments that we can find in aesthetic medicine.
All these can be carried out, but it should be noted that they will have better and more lasting results if they are accompanied by healthy habits such as having a good diet and good training.