Definition and functions of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the User´s computer when they access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable the website to store and recover information about the User´s browsing habits or their computer and, depending on the information that they contain and the way that their computer is used, they may be used to recognise the User.
Types of cookies that this Website may use
- Own cookies: Those which are sent to the User´s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those which are sent to the User´s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie where the data remains stored on the terminal and it can be accessed and processed for a period defined by those responsible for the cookie, which can range from minutes to several years.
- Analytical cookies: Those which, either processed by the Owner or by third parties, make it possible to count the number of Users and thus carry out measurements and statistical analysis of how Users use the service offered. To do so, their browsing is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services offered.
- Advertising cookies: Those which enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, when applicable, the Owner has included on the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those which enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces that, when applicable, the Owner has included on the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the behaviour of Users obtained through the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to create a specific profile in order to display advertising based on it. Likewise, it is possible that by visiting a website or opening an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about the products or services offered a cookie will be installed on the browser that is used to subsequently show advertising linked to the search carried out, manage advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times that they are viewed, where they appear, the time they are viewed at, etc.
Revocation and elimination of cookies
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on the computer by configuring the options of the browser installed, if they do not allow the installation of cookies on their browser it is possible that they may be unable to access some sections of the Website. Information about how to configure cookies according to the browser used can be found via the following links (links valid on the publication date of this text)
The Owner is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties included in the links of this Legal Notice.
Third-party service providers
Name of the provider
Purpose of the cookie
Description of the purpose of the cookie
If you want further information about the use
Statistics about visits to the Website
The tool that allows the Website to easily manage its tags
Facebook Custom Audience
Management of advertising on the Website linked to social networks
The Owner accepts no liability regarding the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies relating to the cookies of third parties.
This policy was modified on 20 October 2020.
Web Analytics – Google Analytics
This Website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). This tool enables the Owner to find out the level of involvement of Users with the Website, with the option to consult several reports which describe how Users interact with the Website for the purpose of improving it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is to say, it reports the trends of the Website without identifying its users.
Google Analytics uses first-party cookies, which are text files placed on the computer, in order to monitor the interactions of Users on the Website. These cookies are used to store information such as, for example, the time of the visit, if the User has previously visited the site and which site recommended that the User visit this Website in question. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
All the computers and devices connected to the internet are assigned an exclusive number that is known as the “Internet Protocol Address” or “IP Address”. Given that these numbers are normally assigned based on the country, IP addresses are often used to identify the country, the state and the city from where the computer is connected to the Internet. Google Analytics records the IP address of the Users who visit the Website so that the Owner can find out which parts of the world the site is being visited from. This method is called “IP geolocation”. Google Analytics does not provide information about the actual IP address.
The service conditions of Google Analytics prohibit tracking or obtaining personal data that identifies a person (for example, their name, email address or invoicing data, as well as other associated data) using Google Analytics or by associating personal information with web analytics data.
The Owner can control the information that Google may use and decide if they want Google to use this data or not through the options for sharing data from Google Analytics. The data is used to improve the products and services of Google.