Order returns policy
Wiemspro only sells to its official Distributors, freelance sales agents, and/or Operator Clients who have their own EMS business models (hereinafter “CLIENT”). Under no circumstances are individuals who contract training services with our EMS systems considered Wiemspro CLIENTS.
Returns will be accepted within 15 days following the delivery date of the product to the CLIENT. The product must not have been used, must have the tags attached without manipulation, and must include the original packaging and accessories. If the product has a factory defect, please refer to our warranty policy and proceed accordingly. Read our warranty policy.
Prior to acceptance, it will be verified that the issue is a manufacturing or delivery defect and not due to inappropriate or negligent use, manipulation, or storage. Returns must always be accompanied by the corresponding delivery note or invoice.
In the case of a return due to a manufacturing defect or an error in order preparation, the CLIENT will be offered either the repair of the garment or its replacement with an alternative at no additional cost, and the CLIENT will not be entitled to any form of compensation. The expenses incurred in shipping the repaired or correct order will be covered by Wiemspro.
- The CLIENT communicates the exchange request through the chatbot within 15 days of receiving the product.
- Pays the provided transportation invoice.
- The collected suit is checked in the warehouse (unused and with all tags and bags).
- Once reviewed, the following will be sent to the CLIENT:
- The same suit if it does not meet the return requirements (unused, with tags attached without manipulation, and with the original packaging and accessories).
- The selected size of the suit if it meets the return requirements (unused, with tags attached without manipulation, and with the original packaging and accessories).
Wiemspro distributor requirements and functions
They are representatives of Wiemspro in their area and will use the same personal suit return procedure for their clients. Wiemspro does not exchange sizes for its clients.
The return package must include a copy of the delivery note or invoice.
As we do not accept returns for size exchanges, if the CLIENT wants a different size, they will need to purchase it as if it were a new garment, keeping in stock the size that their client did not want.
Returns are always subject to the prior examination by WIEMSPRO of the condition of the product subject to return and the verification that the requirements set forth in these sales conditions have been met. Once the return is received and if applicable, we will refund the charged amount within a maximum of 15 days and using the same terms as the original payment. Customized items (unless there is a factory defect) are exempt from returns.